Paying For Rehabilitation
How much it will cost you to recover from alcohol addiction is largely determined by the level of substance abuse and other related issues. You will find a treatment schedule that will fit your income.
Different treatment centres will charge differently for treatment. Some medical care procedures are free of charge whilst some cost thousands of dollars per day. There is always a rehab centre that'll work for you regardless of your budget.
Those seeking treatment and they know how to raise the payments will always find a facility offering the type of therapy they need. Information on how to gain payment for treatment is available now.
Most rehab centres offer financial assistance options and accept medical insurance.
Many people pay for the cost of drug treatment with the help of insurance. The quantity insurance covers rely on the backup plan and what the health supplier acknowledges.
These are the types of insurance which cover addiction treatment
- State-funded physical insurance
- Private insurance
- Military insurance
Not every individual has medical insurance, however there are many ways to access rehab treatment. Looking for a no-cost or low-income rehabilitation centre can be one method to get help. Find other rehab centres which gives financing options. Most free rehab centres have waiting lists and limited funding, therefore a finance option may be a better option.
Those who have no insurance, the rehab centre offers them financing.
Your health is important, getting treated for your addiction is investing in your future so you should not fear to take a loan for it. The price of your health is worth it. Sobriety provides the public with mechanisms to get their life and career on path. Saving money is something else to focus on, as being sober will allow you to save the money you would have been using for drugs or alcohol.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 772 3971
Various Costs Associated With Drug Treatment
The cost of treatment at a rehab centre will vary and this will affect the total price.
Furthermore, the types of medical care are distinct for some addictions.
The kind of care offered and the amenities present at the facility have an effect on the cost.
If you need help finding a treatment facility you can afford, get in touch with us today on 0800 772 3971.
From observation and rehab centres' data following calculations are collected
- Outpatient detox treatment is in the range of £800 - £1200.
- The cost of the program often includes detox in the price.
- The specific cost of detoxification is based on if it makes part of an inpatient program and the kind of opiate addiction is being prescribed.
- The symptoms of dangerous detox needs more cautious observation which makes the price higher.
- Inpatient Rehab
- An estimated cost of a 30 day rehab program is in the region of £4800.
- £16,120 is an average cost for a 30 day program at a popular centre.
- Treatment for two to three months will cost anything between £9700 - £48,300.
- Outpatient Treatment Programs
- Outpatient treatment centres are often the choice for those looking for rehab from drugs that are considered mild to moderate.
- Many outpatient centres cost £4,000 for a 90 day program.
- Treatment at facilities like Hazelden Betty Ford charge £8000.
- The cost is based on the frequency that the person goes to the medical care centre every week plus the duration of the treatment.
- Price tag of rehab has a great impact on the type of treatment and medication.
- Some treatment will not require medication.
- Medicines frequently treat alcohol and drug addiction.
- In the space of one year, one might spend a lot of money.
- With duration of a year, Methadone treatment for Heroin addicts costs about £4000.
The Price Of Addiction
In the future, rehabilitation isn't practically as high-priced as opiate and alcohol dependence. If employed, drug and alcohol addicts tend to abscond from work more times than those not addicted, and this absence equals loss of income for themselves and their employers.
The cost of opiates, legal issues, health problems and deficit of productivity at work are all accumulated overtime.
The Heroin users spend a huge number of pounds on their obsession.
It can cost over £8500 in a year to consume a 12-pack of beer every day. Should the user get into trouble with the law, this cost does not cater for the ensuing required payments. The estimated price of illicit drug users may be higher.
The cost of addiction, however, isn't always financial. Private expenses on relationships and a significant life aren't included.
What Will Determine The Cost Of Treatment
Many factors create impact on the cost of addiction treatment. The factors that most stand out include
- The Centre Type
- Whether you want to go to an inpatient or outpatient program, the cost difference can be staggering.
- Housing, monitoring and other services that are offered at an inpatient rehab centre make it expensive.
- The location of the centre and the duration of the programs also affects the cost.
- Areas that have a higher cost of living will have more expensive centres.
- Treatment On Offer
- Not everyone will require detox before they start rehab.
- In most cases, there are no dangers associated with withdrawing from Cocaine so in this case, the detox will only involve monitoring.
- However, those fighting alcohol and Heroin addictions go through some very tough withdrawal symptoms during the detox that most will require help with some medicines to pull through.
- The more medication required, the more will be the cost incurred.
- Other type of treatments, such as specialized counselling, also changes the price tag of rehabilitation.
- There are no free services from rehab centres.
- Massages, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts, huge individual rooms or award-winning chefs, these are all the services provided by the rehab centres.
- The expensive and lavish rehab centres are for the wealthy and well-known peoples.
- Treatment at these high-end rehab centres comes in five or six digit figures.
- Although certain amenities will usually mean higher costs, not all treatment centres are that pricey.
Rehabs State Funded And Non Profit
There are some not-for-profit organizations that provide treatment centres for people with low incomes. Low-income rehabilitation has no charge or is reduced in expense. The availability of these programs ensures that anyone can access treatment regardless of their financial situation.
One such non-profit organizations offering free treatment at their centres is the Salvation Army. For low-income people, there are state-funded rehabs also.
How To Get Rehab
Getting the suitable rehab centre is the second step after problem recognition. Try not to let the cost of recovery a chance to keep you down. We will assist you to find a rehab facility that perfectly meets your needs and will accept your insurance cover or offer a workable payment plan.