What We Deliver
Inaugurated in 2003, Drug Rehab Plymouth offers rehabilitation services from drug and alcohol addiction. By interacting with addicts, we have developed the needed expertise and gained full information about addiction.
How We Help
Drug Rehab Plymouth provide the UK Drug Misuse Service. We utilise an incorporated model that joins peer bolster, psychosocial intercessions and phenomenal clinical care at each phase of an individual's recuperation journey. Our dream is to offer care that is centred on the individual, supports recovery and in the long run assists people to achieve long-lasting abstinence from alcohol and substances.
Our methodology involves
- Regularly challenge ourselves to maintain the highest level of quality in everything we do, from specialists or general medication to collaborative long term planning.
- Complete our work in community-based treatment centres close to where people reside.
- Build and maintain close, working relationships with local GPs, pharmacists, and other colleagues in order bring in aspects of a wider treatment system and provide excellent care.
- Using verifiable treatment regimes that have proven effective in addressing and treating substance dependency and its resultant complications.
- Make use of the power of Mutual Aid as well as peer support in making recovery perceptible and able to be reached successfully.
- Are members of SMART Recovery.
- Acknowledge the wants of carers and families, and offer support and direction.
- Link with what is at hand and fill the voids that we identify.
Call us on 0800 772 3971 for more information on Addiction Services available at Drug Rehab Plymouth.
For Anyone Needing Our Services
For more data regarding how we can encourage you all through your recuperation please observe our Patient Information Leaflet.
Refer to our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine for info regarding the Opioid Substitution Treatments (OST) that are available.